Raw Wildlife Encounters (RWE) is a licensed travel agent which offers all travel clients a choice in travel products, destinations and services
from other (country owned) programs, which are regularly travelled by people around the world. RWE aims to support local community travel programs,
which are not owned by RWE but are sold by RWE. RWE believes in grass root community eco tourism and country owned travel programs which promote
sustainable travel within all destinations. This close 'in-situ' connection to the travel program managers, enables RWE to excel at organising
life-changing travel experiences and unique wildlife encounters, while catering for a comfortable journey of exceptional quality along
RWE small-group 'Signature Adventures' are lead by qualified wildlife professionals who will take you along roads less well-travelled and allow you to experience truly incredible learning encounters with unique wildlife.
Raw Wildlife Encounters fosters sustainable tourism that benefits the local people, environment and wildlife in all our travel destinations and
has demonstrated this through the Community and Conservation Programs.
Welcome to Raw Wildlife Encounters
- We foster sustainable tourism that benefits local people and wildlife in all travel destinations;
- Through our sound ethical principles where we aim to ignite a passion in our guests which leads them to becoming more environmentally conscience;
- We support the eco-travel industry by providing the best industry technical skills and knowledge, quality travel arrangements and expertise
that guests seek on their next getaway.
Our Core Values:
- Quality and Value – We provide a travel product which gives the best overall solution to the clients travel needs whilst delivering
an experience that is unique and adventurous. We have an ongoing commitment to provide quality assured products, services and experiences.
- Innovation – We provide unique and interesting travel destinations which are diverse in environments, custom to the clients
travel needs, small group focused and delivering impacting experiences. We provide safety awareness and knowledge to each travel destination,
so the client is prepared for their unique travel encounter. As a result to the testament of Innovation, RWE was nominated for an International
Eco-Tourism Award (TIES) for 2010 in the Leadership and Innovation to Eco-tourism category.
- Sustainability - We support sustainable travel which utilises resources in such a way that future generations will benefit
and not suffer from the impact of our travel programs. We seek to protect the environments, cultures and natural resources that are relevant
to our travel destinations. We encourage and provide economic opportunities that are sustainable and environmentally friendly, supporting
conservation initiatives and building grass-root relationships on-ground with each travel destination.
- Loyalty to Clients – We ensure our interactions with the customers are honest, friendly and time sensitive to the client.
Our expert travel leaders and staff will aim to provide the client with a travel experience that is fulfilling and memorable, educational
and quality ensured. As a result to our commitment to quality, we ensure customer satisfaction is a priority in all our travel related
services and aim to meet or exceed our client’s expectations.